- The Visible Hand in Economics on The frogs challenge: Discuss imports.
No mercantilism is not dead in New Zealand :-(
- Richard Posner on Compelled Disclosure of Food Characteristics.
- Gary Becker on Is Government Intervention in the Fast Food Industry Justified?
- The Economict on one of Hugo Chávez’s lesser-known feats: a tripling of the annual homicide rate.
- World Bank Report on Public Sector Reforms - What works and Why?
- From the Economist, a chart of the highest-denomination banknotes since 1900. The 100 billion Zimbabwe dollars ranks #4
- The Economic Logician on Zimbabwe: how to beat hyperinflation
Tuesday, 29 July 2008
Posted by Paul Walker at 6:56 pm